Salaried GP - South Yorkshire - up to £12,000 per session
Fantastic and high-earning salaried GP post has become available within a well-established and highly regarded medical organisation based in South Yorkshire.
This post is easily commutable from many parts of both South and West Yorkshire especially Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Pontefract, Wakefield, Huddersfield, and Halifax.
The GPs day has switched over to remote consulting for the significant majority of the time.
Post is open to GPs to GPs with at least 2 years experience post-CCT and happy to commit to 6 sessions a week across 3 full days - up to fulltime
- 5000 patients
- 2 Salaried GPs
- Extensive nursing support team inc an ANP, 5 PNs, 5 HCAs, Physicians associates
- Clinical Prescribing Pharmacists
- Specialist clinics
- SystmOne Clinical System
- 12 triage & 4 face to face slots per session
- Only person to book face to face appointments is the GP (if deemed necessary)
- No extended hours
- No Weekend Commitments
- No on call
- Home visits carried out by in house paramedics
- GPs only do only the visits that they deem necessary
- The current Salaried GP has done 2 visits in the last 6 weeks!
The exact setup and duties will be explained by the group's clinical lead GP during the initial informal discussion via a video call that GPs who are interested in finding out more can have.
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate but once someone has been appointed the position will be closed.
To set up an initial discussion please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), and ideally the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call (will not take more than 40 mins) and can be done from all devices including PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
To progress please contact Tim on 077870 21407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org