Salaried GP vacancy in Buntingford, Hertfordshire
Sessions: preferably 6/+ sessions
Location: Buntingford and Puckeridge Medical Practice
Buntingford, Hertfordshire SG9 9DQ
Qualifying, looking to relocate OR change role this year?
Recent expansion of our towns means we have an opportunity for a Salaried GP to join our team.
- Lovely location in North Hertfordshire, 2 site semi-rural practice, close to Cambridge and Hertford, 40 minutes into London.
- Combined list size 19,500
- GMS Contract
- Great team of 4 partners, 7 salaried doctors, nurse practitioners and excellent nursing and HCA team
- Supported by extended PCN team of clinical pharmacists, social prescribers and care home nurses
- Mentoring support for new qualified GPs
- Good continuity of care, excellent results in GP patient survey 2020.
- GP training practice - due to commence hosting GP registrars from August 2021
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
- Opportunity for personal development, mentorship and management
- Flexibility with workload management, paper light, document work-flow well managed
- Close working relationships with DNs, HVs, hospice team and midwives
We welcome enquiries from like-minded GP’s with a passion for primary care and doctors at the start of their careers that who see a bright future for primary care.
Special interests encouraged.
Contact via email@example.com / 01763 271362 to discuss further or arrange an informal visit.
No agencies please – we welcome contact from candidates directly.