Salaried GP, Trowbridge Surgery, East London
Salaried GP sought in Hackney (E9), part time or full time, 7,000 patient list.
Trowbridge Surgery is a high achieving training practice which was assessed as ‘Good’ by CQC in all domains. The surgery is part of the AT Medics family and as a result of the practice’s growth we look to welcome an enthusiastic GP to join our excellent clinical team.
Both experienced & newly qualified GPs are welcome to apply.
- Salaried GP
- 6-8 sessions per week – flexible
- Very low home visit rates
- Minimal admin with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
- Practice pharmacists handling the majority of prescription requests
- First Contact Physiotherapists and Social Prescribers supporting the clinical team
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in Hackney, Trowbridge Surgery.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation with a growing portfolio, covering 19 CCG regions, 49 sites and delivering the highest quality care to 380,000 patients. We have 20 postgraduate training sites and a dedicated in-house learning department committed to education and development.
Technology is used to supports patients and staff and our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package with NHS Pension
- Excellent working environment with brand new premises expansion
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- BUPA private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Laptop provided to facilitate our remote working ‘Digital First’ approach
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Active practice social calendar
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and the option to join our cycle to work scheme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
- Silver Investor in People organisational status
We can support you with a Tier 2 visa if required as long as you have been approved by the GMC and National Performers List.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up to date CV and enquiries to email@example.com
To find out more about Trowbridge Surgery, please visit www.trowbridgesurgery.co.uk/
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com