Who we are
The is a virtual organisation, established through NHSE & I funding in early 2020, and convened by the Royal College of General Practitioners. We are a collaborative organisation with more than forty partners from across health and care, working together to develop, assure and deliver high quality personalised care training.
We are proud to have already developed the first curriculum for personalised care in the UK and possibly the world, established an accreditation service for providers of training and developed e-learning education modules and more than 2,000 learners already.
The Institute needs to train 75,000 professionals from across health and care by 2024, but we are more ambitious than that. We want to understand the impact of our training on the performance of the HCPs we've trained and demonstrate how that training has positively changed the lives of the people and patients those HCPs work with.
We want to be the home for personalised care professionals, sharing our research, education and knowledge with an international audience.
What we need
We are a small but extremely passionate and enthusiastic team with an ambitious education plan to deliver this year. We want to add a Clinical Support Fellow to our team to help plan, develop and deliver this programme of education, spanning podcasts, webinars, videos and eLearning modules.
This role will also work closely with our evaluation partner, Imperial College, to embed valuable evaluation means into all we do, so that we can understand the impact the education has on behaviour change in learners and hopefully on people and carers too.
You will be
- A qualified healthcare professional in good standing
With the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of developing and delivering high quality education which leads to behaviour change
- An understanding of and enthusiasm for personalised care in relation to the comprehensive model of
- Good understanding of the primary, secondary and community care sectors, to maximise the reach of multi-professional education
- Experience of co-production and working collaboratively with multiple partners
Please send your CV and a supporting statement (no longer than 1 side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midnight - Friday 14th May
- Tuesday 18th by Teams or Zoom
Similar searches: Nationwide