Salaried GP, Lister, Peckham, Southwark, London, SE15 5LJ
Salaried GP required in Southwark London (Lister Practice) to join our CQC Good Practice
Both experienced & newly qualified GPs are welcome to apply (including those awaiting CCT). We can also support you with a Tier 2 visa if required subject to GMC and National Performers List registration.
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions per week
- On site Pharmacist handling scripts and queries
- Physician Associates supporting the clinical team
- Minimal administration with the support of our in-house documentation managements system EZ Doc and EZ Path
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform Dr.iQ
- Very low home visit rates
- Supported by on-site GP Lead
The Lister Practice is a part of AT Medics Group. Situated in Southwark, South East London, it has good transport links. It has a diverse patient list size of 11,500 and is also a training practice approved by the London Deanery.
AT Medics is London’s largest Primary Care provider. This is an exciting time to join our organisation with a growing portfolio, covering 19 CCG regions, 48 sites and delivering the highest quality care to 375,000 patients. We are a learning organisation committed to education and development with over 20 postgraduate training sites.
Technology is used to support patients’ and our people and our unique and tested workflow model, EZ Doc reduces GP administrative workload by up to 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs’ can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GPs’.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Choice of pension including NHS pension
- Fully funded enhanced MPS indemnity cover
- BUPA private health insurance
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Excellent maternity/parental leave packages
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education and digital platform remote consultation
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support
- Laptop provided to facilitate our remote working ‘Digital First’ approach
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP trainer grants
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up-to-date CV and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Lister Practice, please visit https://www.southwarkgp.co.uk/
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com