As a Livi GP, you will be at the forefront of digital healthcare, providing either NHS-partnered or private video consultations to patients across the UK. You’ll be part of a friendly team, who are passionate about putting patient safety first. You will be working independently, but will be personally supported and fully trained by our Livi medical and operational teams.
We are looking for individuals to work on a salaried basis, providing 3 regular sessions per week
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- A GMC registered General Practitioner with at least 1 year post CCT experience.
- Based in England and registered on the English Performers List
- Experience of working/consulting in a digital environment preferred
- Highly skilled in computer literacy and able to learn new and complex computer systems
- 3 regular sessions per week
- Adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
Remuneration package as below:
- Competitive salaried sessional pay structure
- Higher rates for 20 hrs per week minimum contracts, up to £12,000 per session.
- Self employed options available.
- Medical indemnity - Top up medical indemnity covered for all Livi work
- Generous pension scheme
- Wellness contribution - up to £450
- Training benefit - Contribution towards occupational training courses up to £250
- Paid training programme
- Paid annual leave allowance
- Paid breaks
- Sick leave
- Equipment provision - Laptop and headset provided for you
If you are a registered UK GP, and would like to join a friendly team, passionate about improving patient service and care, we want to hear from you.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare.
Similar searches: Nationwide