Salaried GP, Cheltenham, 6 – 8 sessions, Salary £9,000 - £10,500 per session (dependent on experience)
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join a well-established and friendly training practice based in Cheltenham.
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session (dependent on experience)
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Full indemnity included
- 6 weeks Annual Leave + 1 week Study Leave
- NHS pension contribution
Breakdown of the practice:
- Training practice
- Full supporting and highly trained nursing team of PN’s, ANP’s etc.
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Fully supportive admin and reception team in place
- Systm 1 practice
- Regular team meetings
- Practice Manager/Business Manager on site
- High levels of support and training development available
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- Circa 14-17 patients in the morning
- Circa 14-17 patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Very low home visits
- On call rota done by Duty doctor
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Ben – email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
For further information, please call 0203 006 5867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to hearing from you!