A rare opportunity to join a very established team at an excellent practice in the Littlehampton area. You would have the benefit of a very reasonable workload (below) in a practice that values work-life balance and leaving work on time! The practice has a large clinical support team including ANPs, Paramedic and a Clinical Pharmacist. The triage team manage all patient queries, ensuring they are spoken to by the most relevant Clinical Professional. All in all, an incredibly well-managed practice.
Salary - £10,000 + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Littlehampton
The surgery -
- Outstanding staff retention
- Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic
- Very reasonable personal lists for GPs - excellent for continuity and time management
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up - triage team means GPs don't triage
- Purpose-built practice
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- 4 - 8 sessions
- 14 patient contacts per session (plus 2 protected slots which aren't always used)
- Home visiting looked after by Paramedic
- To be part of a long-standing, stable team
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- View to Partnership or Partnership available
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Similar searches: West Sussex