One Day Essential | Musculoskeletal health
- One Day Essential | Musculoskeletal health
- 19 Jan 2021
One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live - providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Join us on Tuesday 19 January 2021 for a one day interactive online conference led by experts in the field, you’ll learn practical tips to help you improve practice and patient outcomes.
Up to 20% of GP consultations relate to MSK problems so it’s important your knowledge is up-to-date. The day will cover common MSK conditions, improving patient outcomes, diagnostic skills, management in primary care and much more.
- Improve outcomes of patients presenting with musculoskeletal problems in GP surgeries
- Knowledge of musculoskeletal problems
- Diagnostic skills in musculoskeletal health
- Confidence in managing musculoskeletal problems in primary care
- Understanding and knowledge in integrating physical activity and brief interventions into clinical practice