RCGP Annual Conference 2021
- RCGP Annual Conference 2021
- ACC, Liverpool
- 14 Oct 2021
- 15 Oct 2021
The RCGP Annual Conference is the must attend event of the year for GPs and practice team colleagues, showcasing the latest clinical and policy developments across the UK and bringing together an impressive range of national and international speakers.
- Over 60 hours of learning including high quality clinical education – 94% of 2019 attendees rated sessions good or excellent.
- Updates on issues relevant to your practice.
- Dedicated sessions for new GPs and AiTs.
- Be part of controversial debates.
- Use your learning to tick off those hard-to-reach ePortfolio competencies.
- Inspirational and thought-provoking speakers.
- Network and exchange ideas with over 1500 of your peers.
- Essential CPD including BLS, and adult and child safeguarding.
- A sparkling diary of social and networking events.
- Present your work or get inspired by over 400 peer-reviewed poster presentations.
- 96% of 2019 attendees achieved their objectives by attending the conference.
Programme details will be published in April.
The conference will be COVID-safe as we adhere to the latest government advice. As such, there will be strictly limited capacity so early booking is strongly advised.
Earlybird registration is now open - register now to save 20%.